Wings, who doesn’t like chicken wings? I always tell my friends that I can eat wings everyday, and I don’t think I am kidding. Most Tuesdays, if I’m not having a buck-a-shuck oysters, you can find me at St.Louis having wings because, half-priced wings day is awesome!
I decided to break out the new ceramic oven dish and cook my marinated buffalo wings in it instead of frying them like I usually do since I was sick and they came out really juicy and tender, so I thought I’d share this recipe 🙂
Marinating the chicken is going to take the longest, you want the sauce to penetrate through the chicken, so don’t be afraid to massage the sauce in and leave it in a sealed ziplock bag overnight (if you can! If not, half an hour to 1 hour in the fridge will do the trick too.)
1. Clean and slice the spring onions up and lay it aside.
2. Take the chicken wings out of the packet and marinate it with all the ingredients specified.
3. Leave it to rest for as long as you can, preheat the oven to 375F
1. Easiest thing ever, just put your chicken into the oven dish when you’re ready and cook it at 375F for 45 minutes.
2. Check on it and feel flip the wings over with a spatula.
3. Sprinkle the spring onions over.
Did you make this recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you!Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram and tag me at @pixelrecipes.